LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Pediatric Physical Therapist PT
We are currently seeking a Pediatric Physical Therapist for a part-time position working with school aged children in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Must be a licensed/certified Physical Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Previous experience in pediatric physical therapy.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Must have genuine passion for working with children.
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation.
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress.
- Record and document patient care services.
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care.