LOCATION: Southampton, PA, United States
We are urgently seeking a Paraprofessional/Paraeducator for a full-time position working one on one with a student in the Southampton, PA area. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a genuine passion for working with students who have special needs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Focus on functional mobility and safe, efficient access and participation in activities and routines in natural learning environments.
- Perform therapeutic interventions, including remediation and prevention strategies, and adaptations.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.