LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
URGENT In-home Paraprofessional PCA – Philadelphia
We are urgently seeking Paraprofessionals (PCAs) for full-time positions working one on one with students in the Philadelphia, PA area. These are IN-HOME positions – all Paraprofessionals will be required to support students in their homes. All staff will be given face masks, hand sanitizer, and face shields. The main responsibilities will be assisting students with logging on to each class, ensuring that students are completing all of their assignments daily, and collecting student behavioral/attendance data. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up to date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year) and valid CPR/First-Aid.
- Criminal Background, FBI, Child Abuse
- Must have a Negative COVID test prior to start
- Must have reliable transportation to the students’ homes.
- PCA will have to assist students with logging on to each class and ensuring that students are completing all of their assignments daily.
- PCAS will collect student behavioral /attendance data
- Cell phone usage is prohibited while PCA is working with the student.
- PCAS must wear a school-branded t-shirt or polo shirt with jeans when working with the student
- In addition to going to the student’s home to provide additional support, PCAS are required to participate in all professional development sessions, weekly floor meetings, and weekly check-in meetings that are offered by the district.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1484