LOCATION: Pennsburg, PA, United States 18073
Paraprofessional PCA – Pennsburg
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions working one on one with a student with special needs in the Pennsburg, PA area. Paraprofessional will be responsible for both academic and behavioral support for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year. The schedule will Monday through Friday from 8:20am to 3:35pm. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Background Check
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- Act 168 and Act 24
- Must have CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must have Mandated Reporter Training
- Must have a recent TB Test and Physical
- Must have a genuine passion for working with students who have special needs.
- Act as support to students who receive special education services.
- Reinforce appropriate or replacement behavior or provide scheduled reinforcement.
- Document progress toward the students’ goals.
- Support teachers by completing paperwork and clerical duties as required.
- Attend District training sessions.
- Participate in the implementation of each student’s educational program as outlined in their IEPs and according to the schedule and routine of the classroom program.
- Document information regarding the students, including needs, strengths, gains, and problems.
- Follow the behavior support plans as provided by the teacher or behavior support staff.
- Assist students in activities of daily living and personal care skills, as needed including physically positioning students as or assisting with the mobility of students with physical challenges.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1417