LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19137
Paraprofessional PCA – Philadelphia (RF: 1954)
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions (about 35 hours/week) working one-on-one with students with special needs in the Philadelphia, PA area. Your primary responsibility as a PCA will be providing academic and behavioral support to the student throughout their day. Candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB Test and Physical
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have exceptional communication skills
- Monitor and assist students as needed in daily routines.
- Initiate and follow through with behavioral interventions in an appropriate manner.
- Handle classroom problems quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate with the teacher regarding student progress/behavior/special needs.
- Participate in planning meetings regarding communication, academic, vocational, and behavior needs of students and contribute to the development of goals and strategies in these areas.
- Collect data and provide follow-through for learning activities.
- The actual teaching of individuals or groups of students following teacher’s lesson plans and with teacher directions.
- Help students follow individual daily schedules.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1954