LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19104
Paraprofessional PCA – Philadelphia (RF: 2663)
We are currently seeking a Paraprofessional for a full-time position working one-on-one with a student with special needs in the Philadelphia, PA 19104 area. The paraprofessional will be responsible for providing educational and behavioral support to the student throughout their school day. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB test and Physical
- Previous experience working with individuals with special needs preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Monitor and assist students as needed in daily routines.
- Initiate and follow through with behavioral interventions in an appropriate manner.
- Handle classroom problems quickly and efficiently.
- Communicate with the teacher regarding student progress/behavior/special needs.
- Participate in planning meetings regarding communication, academic, vocational, and behavior needs of students and contribute to the development of goals and strategies in these areas.
- Collect data and provide follow-through for learning activities.
- The actual teaching of individuals or groups of students following teacher’s lesson plans and with teacher directions.
- Help students follow individual daily schedules.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2663