LOCATION: Fogelsville, PA, United States 18051
Paraprofessional PCA – Fogelsville (RF: 2533)
We are currently seeking Paraprofessionals for full-time positions working one-on-one with students with special needs in the Fogelsville, PA area. The paraprofessional will be responsible for providing educational and behavioral support to the student throughout their school day. Eligible candidates must meet one of the education requirements below and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have an Associate’s degree OR completion of 60 postsecondary credits
- OR a high school diploma AND completion of the Credential of Competency for Special Education Paraeducators in Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB test and Physical
- Must have reliable transportation
- Work cooperatively with staff to deliver classroom assistance and learning experiences to individual students or with small groups
- Work with special education teachers to deliver adapted and modified curriculum for students
- Collaborate with class teachers to facilitate inclusive learning experiences for identified learners
- Capture data and contribute to student observations as part of the IEP process
- Contribute to and assist with student record-keeping, progress monitoring, and testing
- Communicate with families/parents related to individual students
- Communicate with staff and students to build relationships
- Participate in ongoing professional development and classroom observation and evaluation
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2533