LOCATION: Chester, NH, United States
Paraprofessional PCA – Chester, NH
We are urgently seeking a Paraprofessional (Personal Care Assistant) for a part-time position working one on one with a student in the Chester, NH area. This is an in-home position – the paraprofessional must be comfortable supporting the student in their home. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 9 am-11 am but may have up to 2 additional hours per week for consultation with the team and progress note writing. The position is expected to continue through the Summer. Eligible candidates must have a high school diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- Must have reliable transportation to the student’s home
- Assist student with logging on to each class and ensuring that they are completing all of their assignments daily
- Collect student behavioral /attendance data
- Required to participate in all professional development sessions, weekly floor meetings, and weekly check-in meetings that are offered by the district.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com