LOCATION: Camden, NJ, United States
Paraprofessional PCA – Camden
We are currently seeking a Paraprofessional PCA for a full-time position (30 hours/week) in the Camden, NJ area. The Paraprofessional will provide one-on-one assistance to a kindergarten student with a medical condition. Candidates should be comfortable with providing personal care, including toileting, and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable providing personal care and toileting
- Must have up-to-date NJ clearances
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce learning of materials or skills initially introduced and outlined by certified staff.
- Reinforce learning materials and skills based on a sympathetic understanding of individual students, their needs, interests, and abilities.
- Support managing student behaviors and leveraging incentive systems as directed by lead culture team members.
- Deescalate the behaviors of volatile students.
- Engage in parent communication to increase school to home partnerships.
- Alert the certified staff to any problem or special information about an individual student.
- Aide in the supervision of students during lunch periods, play periods, and on field trips.
- Perform assigned non-instructional classroom duties, such as snack time, bathroom, and clothing routines.
- When requested, serve as a resource person to the Academic Collaboration Team in Response to Intervention, IEP/504, and/or ELL efforts.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students in the school environment and community.
- Perform other such duties/assignments as directed by the certified staff.
- Assist as directed by certified staff in the effort to successfully maintain students with special needs in an integrated setting, as determined by the IEP/Title 1/ESL Team(s).
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1502