LOCATION: New Brighton, PA, United States
Overnight Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – New Brighton
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for full-time positions working overnight shift with individuals with intellectual disabilities in the New Brighton, PA area. Eligible candidates must have their Pennsylvania LPN license.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
- Provide nursing care for consumers and training for staff to address the needs of consumers.
- Convey to staff the importance of providing quality services in a caring and supportive manner.
- Consult and train in a manner that empowers direct care staff to conduct their work in a like manner.
- Act as a liaison with outside healthcare providers who provide services to consumers and oversee contracts of health-related entities.
- Will be asked to cover for other nurses as needed.
- Conduct physical assessments of patients.
- Manage a range of patients.
- Implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1672