LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA, United States 90012
Out-of-School Program Worker – Los Angeles (RF: 2569)
We are currently seeking an Out-of-School Program Worker for a full-time position working in the Los Angeles, CA area and surrounding areas. This position will entail conducting various enrichment and recreation activities in out-of-school programs. Some knowledge of sports, games, handicrafts, dramatics, and music would be beneficial. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma, clear background checks, and a valid first aid certification.
- Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have clear background checks
- A First-Aid Certificate issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Knowledge of sports, games, handicrafts, dramatics, and music preferred
- Knowledge of routine maintenance of enrichment and recreation equipment and supplies
- Assists in organizing and conducting a variety of enrichment and recreation activities, such as arts and crafts, athletics, games, roller skating, and dramatics, during out-of-school program time
- Assists in maintaining safety and order at out-of-school program sites
- Checks a variety of equipment in and out to adults and students and assists with equipment repair and maintenance
- Administers first aid in cases of minor injury
- Performs related duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2569