LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
Occupational Therapist OT (2020-2021 School Year) – Spanaway
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist OT for a full-time position working with school students in the Spanaway, WA area for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year beginning in August. Eligible candidates must be certified by the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy, and hold a valid Washington State License.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Washington.
- Must be certified by the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Working knowledge of Washington State rules and regulations for disabled students.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with staff, students and parents from diverse cultural backgrounds in a variety of educational interdisciplinary team settings.
- Ability to apply purposeful, goal directed, developmentally sequenced activities to enhance the student’s potential for facilitating improvement of a student’s physical, emotional, sensory and/or perceptual deficit through use of specially designed instruction and/or related services delivery models.
- Experience writing Individual Education Programs (IEP).
- Ability to write measurable annual goals and objectives.
- Ability to work with students in self contained and integrated programs from 3 – 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel between buildings
- Develop and maintain Educational Programs (IEP’s)
- Provide therapy to students whose functioning in the school is negatively impacted by dysfunction related to fine motor, visual, perceptual and sensory dysfunction.
- Provide treatment based on the ongoing evaluation of progress of student.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1385