LOCATION: Columbus, OH, United States
Online School-Based Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a part-time position (about 12 hours/week) working with K-5 students via teletherapy in the Columbus, OH area. Eligible candidates must be a certified SLP in the state of Ohio, as well as the state in which they reside.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio and state of residence.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform.
- Experience with IEP’s
- Provide high quality direct speech-language therapy services to a wide variety of students in both classroom and therapy room settings
- Conduct standard and non-standardized assessments, analyze results and write reports to determine strengths and concerns in the areas of motor speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, literacy, and dysphagia
- Develop treatment plans that are strength based as well as child and family centered
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.