LOCATION: Boise, ID, United States
Online School-Based Speech Language Pathologist SLP
We are seeking a certified Speech Language Pathologist SLP for a part-time position (about 25 hours/week) working with K-8 students via teletherapy in the Boise, ID area. Eligible candidates must be a certified SLP in the state in which they practice, as well as the state in which they reside. SLP may need to physically come into the school on occasion.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Idaho and state of residence.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet.
- Must be willing to visit school on occasion.
- Provide Speech Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform.
- Experience with IEP’s
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.