LOCATION: Boise, ID, United States
Online School-Based Occupational Therapist OT
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a part-time position (about 25 hours/week) working with K-8 students via teletherapy in the Boise, ID area. Eligible candidates must be a certified Occupational Therapist in the state in which they practice, as well as the state in which they reside. OT may need to physically come into the school on occasion.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Idaho and state of residence.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable computer with webcam and internet.
- Must be willing to visit school on occasion.
- Provide Occupational Therapy services to students within the school district via an online therapy platform
- Provide assessment information and data for federal and state reporting
- Keeping up to date on paperwork within the school district
- Maintain licensure in the state in which you practice, as well as the state in which you reside.
- Evaluates students for physical limitations, developmental delays, sensory-motor dysfunction, perceptual-motor abilities, self-help skills, functional daily living skills and adaptive equipment needs; and develops and administers educational programs based on evaluation results
- Provide training for educational staff assistant(s) and supervises programs conducted by them
- Participates in continuing education and professional conferences and workshops to keep abreast of current treatment methods and to disseminate information to other disciplines