LOCATION: Cosmopolis, WA, United States
Online Occupational Therapist
We are seeking a certified Online Occupational Therapist for a very part-time online caseload working with a student in the Cosmopolis, WA area. OT will provide evaluations as needed and provide ongoing services through our online video-software program, Humanus Connect.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Washington.
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must have excellent references
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must enjoy working with children
- Preference given for those with experience working in academic settings
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in virtual settings.
- Use assistive technology to support student success.
- Assist in development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Help identify long-term goals.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.