LOCATION: San Manuel, AZ, United States
School-based Occupational Therapist OT – San Manuel
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a part-time position (about 8 hours/week) working with school students in the San Manuel, AZ area during the 2021-2022 school year. The OT is needed in the school once a week, for 6-8 hours at a time. The current case load is K-6 but the OT must be willing to serve any grade level. Eligible candidates must have a valid AZ Occupational Therapist license and a valid AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Card
- Must have excellent references
- Screen and evaluate students to determine eligibility for specialized services
- Provide direct therapy services
- Document student progress and provide recommendations to other special education staff
- Other related duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1721