LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19138
Occupational Therapist OT – Philadelphia (RF: 2597)
We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for a flexible, part-time position (about 2 days/week) working with K-8 students in the Philadelphia, PA 19138 area. This is a school-based position that starts immediately and continues through the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must be a certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background
- PA Child Abuse
- Act 24, Act 168
- TB Test and Physical
- Plan and provide appropriate specialized therapy techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the educational needs of the student consistent with therapy goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Screen, evaluate, and document on student levels, strengths, needs, and progress using approved testing and assessment instruments
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) and multi-disciplinary team meetings to evaluate student needs/progress and to develop and/or revise individualized therapy interventions, objectives, and goals
- Collaborate with teaching staff to plan and implement classroom-based activities and instructional techniques to ensure carry-over of skills and learning
- Provide consultative services to and involve parents in the therapy program of their child
- Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other documents required in accordance with federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy to include documentation for the need for equipment and materials
- Meet the needs of all students effectively by working in partnership with other disciplines
- Comply with policies established by federal and state law, State Board of Education rules, and school policy
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of research, theories, and practices associated with therapy in the school-based setting
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2597