LOCATION: DeKalb, IL, United States
Occupational Therapist OT – Dekalb (RF: 1769)
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a part-time position (about 16 hours/week) working with K-12 students in the Dekalb, IL area during the 2021-2022 school year. Candidates must have a valid OT License in Illinois, and be registered with the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Illinois.
- Registration with National Board of Certification in OT,
- Ability to work with students with ED/BD/OHI/Autism/TBI/OHI
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide educational direction and support for students at times of confusion, frustration & emotional upset.
- Develop and update IEP goals and progress reports for student caseload.
- Provide Occupational Therapy related service minutes as dictated on the IEP.
- Maintain accurate related service logs updated weekly.
- Coordinate and communicate with administrative staff, teachers, and other related service staff as needed or IEP directed.
- Synthesizes evaluation results into a comprehensive written report which reflects strengths and barriers to student participation in the educational environment; directs program development; and guides evidence-based intervention.
- Develops occupationally based intervention plans based on student needs and evaluation results.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings to review evaluation results, integrate findings with other disciplines, offer recommendations, and develop individual education plans and intervention plans to achieve IEP goals.
- Coordinates with the IEP team for the purpose of determining appropriate treatments, etc. to meet the needs of specific students and attends IEP Team Meetings.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1769