LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Occupational Therapist OT – Cyber School Students
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a per diem position working with a cyber school student in the Philadelphia, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide individual evaluation for children with sensorimotor, self-help, and behavior needs according to accepted standardized and non-standardized assessment tools.
- Participate, in accordance with regulation and school’s procedures, in the multidisciplinary evaluation /reevaluation process.
- Assist in the development of goals, objectives, and recommendations as a part of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or other service plan.
- Provide individual virtual classroom monitoring services to children and teachers.
- Participate in team meetings as appropriate.
- Obtain parent and physician permission for occupational therapy services when appropriate.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org c2821