LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Occupational Therapist – In Home
We are urgently seeking an Occupational Therapist for a flexible, part-time position working in-home with a cyber school student in the Philadelphia, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Make home visits to student.
- Perform thorough evaluations of student’s functional status, including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, performance.
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of performance and develop individualized intervention plans to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers.
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations resulting in enhanced outcomes for student.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care plan.
- Educate and instruct studennts, family members in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client’s health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided.