LOCATION: Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States 86403
Occupational Therapist OT for 22-23 SY – Lake Havasu City (RF: 2244)
We are seeking certified Occupational Therapists (OTs) for full-time positions working with school students in the Lake Havasu City, AZ area during the 2022-2023 school year. The position will begin in early August. Eligible candidates must have a valid AZ Occupational Therapist license and a valid AZ Fingerprint card prior to their start date.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Arizona
- Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Card
- Must have excellent references
- Screen and evaluate students to determine eligibility for specialized services
- Provide direct therapy services
- Document student progress and provide recommendations to other special education staff
- Other related duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2244