LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH, United States
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a very part-time position working with K-8 students in the Cincinnati, OH area.
- Must be a licensed/certified Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Preference given for those with experience working in academic settings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Plan relevant instructional activities for ongoing implementation in classroom settings.
- Use assistive technology to support student success.
- Assist in development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Help identify long-term goals for appropriate post-school outcomes.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.