LOCATION: Land O' Lakes, FL, United States 34638
Music Teacher – Land O’ Lakes (RF: 2808)
We are currently seeking a Music Teacher for a full-time position in the Land O’ Lakes, FL area. This is an in-person position for the 2023-2024 school year with a competitive salary and full-benefits package. Candidates must have a valid teaching certificate or current Statement of Eligibility issued by FLDOE prior to starting.
- Must have a valid teaching certificate or current Statement of Eligibility issued by FLDOE prior to start date
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have clear background checks
- Responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program for the academic program students in the regular classroom setting
- Promotes a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to student learning
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials and translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to best utilize the available time for instruction
- Organizes and maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping, grading, and reporting for all student activities, achievement and attendance
- Model positive character virtues and habits
- Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2808