LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19107
Mobile Mental Health Clinician – Philadelphia (RF: 2191)
We are currently seeking a Mobile Mental Health Clinician for a full-time position working in the Philadelphia, PA area. The Mental Health Clinician will travel to homes or nursing facilities to provide individual therapy to adults who have medical conditions or disabilities that limit his/her ability to come into the office for regular sessions. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s Degree in a Human Services-related field and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Human Services-related field (Psychology, Social Work, etc.)
- Up-to-date clearances
- FBI DHS
- PA Criminal Background Check
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Recent Physical/PPD
- 2 Professional References
- Reliable transportation
- Meet with and assess the counseling needs of new clients
- Develop an individualized treatment plan
- Provide one on one mental health counseling services as directed by the treatment plan
- Complete documentation on each counseling sessions, assessment, reassessment, follow-ups, and referrals in the client record
- Aide in discharge planning and make appropriate referrals to community resources
- Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Any other duties assigned by the program director
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.