LOCATION: Jackson, MS, United States
Substitute Teacher – Mississippi
We are seeking Substitute Teachers for per diem positions throughout Mississippi for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Mississippi Substitute Certification preferred, but not required.
- Must have experience as a Substitute Teacher.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Lead instruction and deliver lessons geared towards the individual needs and capabilities of the students.
- Motivate students to learn and participate
- Assumes duties of the regular District/School classroom teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules.
- Instruct students regarding a variety of classroom topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School District’s lesson plan
- Assign reasonable tasks and homework to students in accordance with the School District’s lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Address the various learning styles of students accordingly.
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop lesson plans and devise, administer, and grade tests and assignments;
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org