LOCATION: Saint Paul, MN, United States
Middle School Special Education Teacher
We are seeking a Special Education teacher for a full-time position working with middle school students in the St. Paul, MN area. Eligible candidates must have a valid MN Special Education Teaching Certification and up-to-date clearances. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Valid MN Special Education Teaching Certification
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Proven understanding of development levels
- Demonstrated professional and technical knowledge in special education
- Aptitude for work with students at various grade and development levels
- Provide instruction of core curriculum and special education area(s) with appropriate use of instructional resources
- Develop and implement Individual Education Plan(s) (IEPs) in accordance with state and federal requirements
- Meet and/or exceed expectations on formal evaluations
- Initiate and maintain contact with parents of special education students in support of academic achievement to meet IEP objectives
- Complete required reports for parents and/or administration
- Perform classroom management duties including enforcing student conduct rules and providing appropriate disciplinary action, as needed
- Attend professional learning community and staff meetings
- Adherence to school policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1212