LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
We are currently seeking a certified Teacher for a part-time position teaching math to K-8th grade students in the Philadelphia, PA area. Preferred candidates should have a background in mathematics or have a degree in a related field.
- PA Teaching Certification
- Should have a background in Mathematics
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree (at minimum) in a related field
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Must enjoy working with children
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.