LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Licensed Professional Counselor LPC – Baton Rouge
We are currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) working with individuals and their families in the Baton Rouge, LA area. Eligible candidates must have their Louisiana LPC license and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have an LA LPC License
- Must have a Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, or a similar field
- Must have clinical experience
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have your own computer and phone with internet access
- Meet with patients to determine their status
- Develop a course of therapy for treatment
- Meet with patients regularly and provide them with the tools they need to overcome their issues
- Provide references to other healthcare providers, such as psychiatrists
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1744