LOCATION: Glastonbury, CT, United States
Licensed Professional Counselor LPC
We are currently seeking a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) for a full-time position working with individuals and their families in the Glastonbury, CT area. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling and must be eligible to become an LCSW / LPC / LMHC.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling and must be eligible to become an LCSW / LPC / LMHC.
- 2 years’ work experience treating individuals with ASD who function at a variety of cognitive levels and exhibits a variety of skill deficits and strengthens.
- Training in child psychopathology and developmental psychology.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Identify those in need
- Help people of all life stages cope with and solve everyday problems
- Advocate for and develop plans to improve clients’ well-being
- Research and refer clients to community resources
- Work with individuals, families or groups
- Respond to clients in crisis situations
- Work in a variety of public and private organizations
- Observe client behavior, assess needs and create treatment strategies
- Diagnose psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders
- Develop and put treatment plans in place
- Consult with doctors, therapists and medical professionals
- Administer social service programs
- Instruct clients’ families during treatment
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1203