LOCATION: Paoli, PA, United States 19301
School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Paoli (RF: 2589)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position working in a school in the Paoli, PA area. The LPN will be responsible for g-tube feeds and medications. Eligible candidates must have their Pennsylvania LPN license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certification
- Up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Background Check
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Assessment, planning, and implementation of nursing services.
- Administers medications, treatments, and enteral feedings; monitors each client’s physical and psychological status; and facilitates medical follow-up as needed.
- Provides education related to each client’s individualized health care needs and promotes client independence.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2589