LOCATION: Middletown, NJ, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for full or part-time positions (various shifts available) working with adults in a group home setting in the Middletown, NJ area. Eligible candidates must have their New Jersey LPN license.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in New Jersey
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with the consumers with whom they are working
- Ability to effectively complete necessary work-related documentation through paper and computer records systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Provide nursing care for consumers and training for staff to address needs of consumers.
- Convey to staff the importance of providing quality services in a caring and supportive manner.
- Consult and train in a manner that empowers direct care staff to conduct their work in a like manner.
- Act as a liaison with outside healthcare providers who provide services to consumers and oversee contracts of health-related entities.
- Will be asked to cover for other nurses as needed.
- Conduct physical assessments of patients.
- Manage a range of patients.
- Implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org