LOCATION: Surprise, AZ, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a full-time, temporary position caring for K-5 students in the Surprise, AZ area. LPN is needed to cover a maternity leave anticipated from January through February, but an actual end date is undefined as of yet. LPN is needed to provide G-tube feedings, and seizure medications, as needed. All candidates must have graduated from an approved LPN program, LPN AZ license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree at minimum.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Should have experience working in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.