LOCATION: Steilacoom, WA, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time position providing one on one care for a high school student in the Steilacoom, WA area. Nurse will ride the bus with student to/from school and accompany student throughout school day. Eligible candidates must have one (1) year of work experience as an LPN or RN.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Washington.
- Must have 1 year experience working as LPN or RN.
- Must be trained in CPR and First Aid.
- AED training preferred.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.