LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for a part-time position working one on one with a preschool student in the Phoenix, AZ area. LPN must have experience with respiratory needs. All candidates must have graduated from an approved LPN program, have their LPN AZ license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of Arizona.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances; AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.