LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19142
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Philadelphia (RF: 2269)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position (about 24 hours/week) working at a school in the Philadelphia, PA 19142 area. The daily schedule will be Monday-Friday from 9:00am – 2:00pm; Wednesdays will end at 1:00pm. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background
- PA Child Abuse
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration
- Assessing the status of a student’s immunization documentation and creating health plans for individuals with specific health needs
- State Immunization Reporting
- Connecting families to clinics to get immunizations
- Entering Immunization records in Synergy for all students
- Providing healthcare initiatives within the school
- Handling minor health issue that occur daily
- Dispensing students’ prescribed medications
- Keeping medication locked
- Keeping record of dispensed prescribed medications
- Coordinating regular dental, hearing, and vision screenings
- Help coach staff as necessary
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2269