LOCATION: Newark, NJ, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position, between 5 and 10 hours/week, in the Newark, NJ, area. Eligible candidates must have their NJ LPN license. Training will be provided. Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) are preferred.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of New Jersey.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (preferred)
- Must have excellent references.
- Primarily blood sugar and blood pressure testing.
- Monthly weight monitoring.
- Conduct physical assessments of patients.
- Manage a range of patients.
- Implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.