LOCATION: Eddystone, PA, United States 19022
School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Chester County
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for full-time, school-based, positions working with Elementary school students in the Chester, PA area. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA LPN license and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a PA Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 31
- Must have a recent Physical/PPD test
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- COVID internal contact tracing and communication with the local health department.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1740