LOCATION: Chester County, PA, USA
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Chester County
We are currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) for full-time positions supporting staff and student administration at COVID Antigen Testing sites throughout Chester County. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA LPN license and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a PA Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 31
- Must have a recent Physical/PPD test
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Support staff and student administration at COVID Antigen Testing Site
- Set up, maintain, and break down equipment used in the testing site
- Collect specimens from patients for antibody testing
- Maintains a professional approach with confidentiality
- Seal and prepare collected samples including matching with appropriate labels
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1582