LOCATION: Broomall, PA, United States 19008
1:1 School-Based Nurse (LPN) – Broomall (RF: 2759)
We are currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for a part-time, school-based, position working one on one with a student in the Broomall, PA area. The nurse will accompany the student from around 1:00pm until around 2:30pm on Monday-Thursday. The nurse would be needed to act as support for the school nurse Monday-Friday from around 12 until 4:00pm. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must have a recent physical/TB test
- Must have Mandated Reporter Training
- Administer one on one personalized care to the student as needed
- Assist with personal hygiene as needed
- Provide K-12 support to the school nurse as needed
- Provide first aid and emergency care for accidental injuries and illnesses
- Administer medications
- Implement nursing care plans as prescribed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2759