LOCATION: Atlanta, GA, United States
School-based 1:1 Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are urgently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time (1 day/week), school-based position working one on one with a ten year old student in the Atlanta, GA area. The nurse is needed to ride the bus with the student to and from the school, and accompany the student throughout the school day. The LPN is needed on Thursdays. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse, and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Georgia.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Assist child throughout school day in the classroom and on transportation vehicle.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.