LOCATION: Albuquerque, NM, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position working in a school in the Albuquerque, NM area. This position has a flexible schedule and is for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must posses a LPN Certification in the state of New Mexico.
- Experience in a school setting preferred.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.