LOCATION: Hadley, PA, United States 16130
School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Hadley
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) assisting a school nurse in the Hadley, PA area. The LPN will support the school nurse during the business part of the school day and take over during lunch. If the nurse is absent, and a substitute nurse isn’t available, the LPN will be expected to work a 7 1/2 hour day. Eligible candidates must have their Pennsylvania LPN license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certification
- Up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Background Check
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Functions as assistant to the school nurse and helps with the assessment, planning, and implementation of nursing services.
- Administers medications, treatments, and enteral feedings; monitors each client’s physical and psychological status; and facilitates medical follow-up as needed.
- Provides education related to each client’s individualized health care needs and promotes client independence.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Maintain legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1653