LOCATION: Charleston, SC, United States 29403
School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Charleston (RF: 1952)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time position (35 hours/week) working in an elementary school in the Charleston, SC area. The school needs an LPN to support the full-time School Nurse with administering medications, insulin shots, identifying signs of COVID, and following up with the paperwork/protocols that follow. The schedule will be Monday-Thursday, 10:00am-4:00pm, and Fridays, 7:00am-3:30pm. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of South Carolina and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in South Carolina
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have reliable transportation
- Administer medications and insulin shots
- Identify signs of COVID, and follow up with the paperwork/protocols that follow
- Help develop and maintain student health records
- Maintain and update student immunization records
- Plan and complete mandated screenings
- Advise pupils, teachers, and parents on health-related issues
- Attend scheduled staff/professional development meeting
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1952