LOCATION: Atlanta, GA, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Atlanta
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time position working in a school in the Atlanta, GA area. The school district already has a full-time nurse, but they are looking to have a nurse stationed at each school while they are battling COVID. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Georgia and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Georgia.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Provide critical care services to medically fragile students as assigned
- Administer medications from physicians’ orders
- Maintain medication records and reports
- Communicate with medical, nursing, and district personnel
- Manage and provide health room services, including first aid and CPR, according to established procedures
- Provide guidance and counseling in the area of health to students, staff, and parents according to professional standards
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1575