LOCATION: Saint Paul, MN, United States 55104
Licensed School Social Worker – St. Paul (RF: 2208)
We are currently seeking Licensed School Social Workers (LCSW) for full or part-time positions working with school students in the St. Paul, MN area. The full-time schedule would be Monday-Friday from 7:30am – 3:30pm. Eligible candidates must have current MN Board of Social Work licensure LGSW or LICSW, or current MN Dept. of Ed. school social work licensure.
- Must have current MN Board of Social Work licensure LGSW or LICSW
- Or current MN Dept. of Ed. school social work licensure
- Must have Master’s in Social Work
- Criminal history check from the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension
- Prior clinical social work experience, preferred.
- Serve as a member of Career Pathways Multi Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) team
- Plan and conduct individual and group counseling sessions to address social/ emotional/ behavioral needs including: social skills development, gender identity development, grief counseling, relationship counseling, mental health care, emotional regulation, etc.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed counseling record for each student served
- Work with students who have counseling minutes as outlined on their IEPS and maintain current special education paperwork in compliance with due process requirements
- Stay apprised of all state regulations relating to incident reporting and documentation
- Serve as a resource to staff on supporting specific students in the classroom by modeling interventions and offering clinical insight, as well as identifying and reporting child abuse
- Act as a referral source to families for outside services which may include: outside therapy, health insurance, housing, legal advice, medical services, and utilities
- Coordinate student 504 plans
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2208