LOCATION: Springfield, MA, United States
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for a part-time position providing clinical perspective and consulting for at-risk families in a shelter setting in the Springfield, MA area. Eligible candidates must have their MA LCSW certification and previous experience working with families with similar barriers. LCSW is needed to run weekly staff meetings with case managers, address any concerns from staff, and work with one or two families per week to assist case managers, if needed.
- Must be LCSW in the state of Massachusetts.
- Must have Master’s in Social Work.
- Must have CORI background check.
- Run weekly staff meetings with case managers.
- Address any concerns from staff.
- Work with a family or two per week to assist case managers, if needed.
- Assessment of psycho-social functioning and capacities, ability to complete a mental status examination, ability to diagnose mental health condition and provide treatment recommendations.
- Provide a variety of therapies to address mental health diagnosis that effect consumers and their families.
- Collaborate with many disciplines, programs, departments, and organizations in the accomplishment of these duties.
- Provide supervision to developing mental health providers in the treatment of consumers and their families, including training and direct supervision of fellows.
- Provide clinical care to the Behavioral Health Integrated Program when appropriate on an as needed basis.
- Encourages and utilizes feedback from patients, families and other staff to improve professional services.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of professional services and redefines goals or modalities as indicated.
- Organizes individual workload and sets priorities based on patient care needs and departmental standards. Meets workload standards for assigned areas.
- Adheres to professional medical – legal reporting requirements. Seeks appropriate supervision on risk management issues.