LOCATION: Sunset, LA, United States70584
Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW for a part-time position working with individuals in the Sunset, LA area. LCSW would be seeing approximately 15 residents a week between the ages of 6 and 65. The schedule will be flexible between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW in the state of Louisiana.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Previous experience in mental health, behavioral health, or other related field.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Completes psycho-social assessment, develops plans and carries out interventions for patients identified through referral and case finding to have psycho-social risk factors.
- Conducts assessment of patient’s social needs through interviewing of patient and family members, conferring with interdisciplinary team, and reviewing medical record.
- Evaluates coping skills, cognitive and intellectual functioning, support systems, resources, and other factors that could affect responses to illness, treatment and discharge plan.
- Identifies barriers and plans for intervention to overcome or lessen barriers to achieve outcome as evidenced by treatment plan.
- Communicates findings and plan to interdisciplinary team.
- Documents assessment, plan and interventions in medical record.
- Conducts reassessment based on patient need and plan of care.