LOCATION: Lafayette, LA, United States
Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW for a full-time, supervisory position working with individuals with severe mental illnesses in the Lafayette, LA area. LCSW is needed to supervise direct workers, and should have previous experience working in the behavioral health or mental health field.
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW in the state of Louisiana.
- Previous experience in mental health, behavioral health, or other related field.
- Compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes psycho-social assessment, develops plans and carries out interventions for patients identified through referral and case finding to have psycho-social risk factors.
- Conducts assessment of patient’s social needs through interviewing of patient and family members, conferring with interdisciplinary team, and reviewing medical record.
- Evaluates coping skills, cognitive and intellectual functioning, support systems, resources, and other factors that could affect responses to illness, treatment and discharge plan.
- Identifies barriers and plans for intervention to overcome or lessen barriers to achieve outcome as evidenced by treatment plan.
- Communicates findings and plan to interdisciplinary team.
- Documents assessment, plan and interventions in medical record.
- Conducts reassessment based on patient need and plan of care.