LOCATION: Glastonbury, CT, United States
Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW
We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for a full-time position working with individuals and their families in the Glastonbury, CT area. Eligible candidates must be an LCSW in the state of Connecticut and have up-to-date clearances. This is a permanent placement opportunity.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and must be an LCSW in the state of Connecticut.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- 2 years’ work experience treating individuals with ASD who function at a variety of cognitive levels and exhibits a variety of skill deficits and strengthens, preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Identify those in need
- Help people of all life stages cope with and solve everyday problems
- Advocate for and develop plans to improve clients’ well-being
- Research and refer clients to community resources
- Work with individuals, families or groups
- Respond to clients in crisis situations
- Work in a variety of public and private organizations
- Observe client behavior, assess needs and create treatment strategies
- Diagnose psychological, behavioral and emotional disorders
- Develop and put treatment plans in place
- Consult with doctors, therapists and medical professionals
- Administer social service programs
- Instruct clients’ families during treatment